Within 30 minutes or less of submitting your order, our warehouse is picking and packing your items. After we have started picking the order, we are unable to make any edits or cancel your order.
If you want to change or cancel your order, please contact our Customer Service team via email at email@example.com. If we have not started the picking process, we will do our best to accommodate your request. If your order has already been picked or shipped, we are unable to change or cancel it. Within 15 days after it arrives, you can return at your cost the unopened product for a full refund less a 15% re-stocking fee. Unfortunately, we cannot refund the shipping fee.
Returns are only accepted if purchased through iammutant.com. We are unable to process returns/refunds/exchanges for third-party retailer purchases.
For return/refund, the method used to purchase MUTANT products must be returned to the original method of payment. Gift cards and MUTANT POINTS used in purchases cannot be returned as cash; they will be re-issued.
You can return your unopened merchandise to our warehouse up to 15 days from the purchase date. You must first receive a Return Authorization Notice from Customer Service by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Items returned without a completed Return Authorization Notice will not be refunded, nor will it be re-shipped to you.
Shipping charges are not refundable. The cost of shipping returned products to the MUTANTshop and re-ordering a replacement item is the responsibility of the customer.
Please note that all free items are final sale. There will be no refunds or exchanges given for free items.
To return apparel/gear, it must be in original condition, unworn/unused with original tags and labels.
If the item(s) you ordered are defective or shipped incorrectly, please contact us within 48 hours at email@example.com with your order number, name, address, and telephone number. We will require a photo and any details in order to review your claim.
MUTANT TRADE SHOW RETURN POLICY
Please note that all apparel item(s) purchased from the MUTANT booth at any trade show event that we attend is final sale. There will be no returns or exchanges on these item(s).
MUTANT Sale Items Return Policy
Please note any sale items purchased are final sale. There will be no returns or exchanges on these items.
MUTANT WEAR & TEAR POLICY
A fact of life is that all clothing and gear will eventually wear out over time despite our best efforts to clean and maintain them. Occasional problems can arise during the laundering and drying process due to "wear and tear".
We consider the following conditions to be "wear and tear."
- Slight shrinkage from repeated laundering
- Slight fading from repeated laundering
- Thinning of fabric from repeated laundering
- Small rips or tears from everyday use and repeated laundering
- Discoloration due to deodorant, perfumes or colognes
With the above circumstances, we will not allow returns or exchanges for items that have wear and tear. You have 15 day(s) from the date of purchase to return or exchange any item(s) purchased online at the MUTANTshop.
How to return your item(s):
- Pack the item(s) safely and securely in the original product packaging (if possible). Please include all paperwork, tags, parts, and accessories. All items must be returned in good condition to ensure credit.
- Before sending your return shipment, please remove any and all labels from the outside of the shipping box/package.
- Send the return package to the following address:
1031 Redmond Road
Jacksonville, AR 72076
- All return shipping charges must be prepaid. We do not accept C.O.D. deliveries.
- It is recommended that you use Purolator/UPS or Canada Post (Canada) and FedEx (USA) for your return.
- Keep the Return Tracking Number for your return package to monitor delivery status.
- You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for the purchase, within 30 days of our receiving the returned order. Please Note: We will process your credit immediately upon receipt of the returned product. However, refunds may take up to one billing cycle to appear on your credit card statement.
- Credit for gift returns will be issued to the original purchaser.
- Shipping charges and sales tax on shipping are not refundable.
- You will be refunded the return shipping cost if the return is a result of a manufacturing defect or shipping error
Returns & Exchanges FAQ
What happens if I receive damaged apparel/gear during shipping?
We take great measures to ensure that packages arrive to you not only quickly but in perfect condition! Unfortunately, in rare cases, items may be damaged during shipment. We understand your frustration, and we will do everything we can to exceed your expectations.
To receive a replacement, please email us immediately with a picture of the damaged apparel/gear within 24 hours of order receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know your name, order number, telephone number, and the item that was damaged. We will then ship a replacement for the damaged item(s) immediately if your claim is approved.
What happens if I receive the wrong apparel/gear?
Not a problem! Simply email us immediately with a picture of the incorrect product within 24 hours of order receipt to email@example.com and let us know your name, order number, telephone number, and the item that was received with the size and color. We will check inventory, and once confirmed with our warehouse, ship a replacement for the correct item(s) immediately. We will also email a prepaid return shipping label or make pick-up arrangements with you to retrieve the wrong item(s). However, if you placed the order for the item(s) more than 15 days ago, we are unable to accept the return.
What if my clothing item does not fit?
If your clothing item(s) does not fit correctly (hats and sale items are final sale), we will gladly accept the return for a different size (if still available on our website). The item must be returned at your expense within 7 to 10 business days in original condition, unworn/unused with original tags, and labels. You will need to re-order the proper size/shirt through the MUTANT. To return the clothing, please contact our Customer Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll need your name, order number, telephone number, and the reason for return. Please note that all free promotional items are final sale. There will be no refunds or exchanges given for free items. Please take extra time to confirm your selection before proceeding to final checkout.
When will I receive my refund?
If you are receiving a refund from us for any reason, it will be processed once the merchandise has been received at our warehouse in original condition, unworn/unused with original tags and labels, and in re-sellable condition within 30 business days. The credit may take up to five business days before the refund is reflected upon your account statement. The amount will be refunded back to the account used in the original purchase.
Can I make a return in person for an online purchase?