Are you craving a delicious snack that’s high in protein and zero carbs? Try this simple protein cookie recipe to fill that void without the additional guilt that often accompanies ‘pigging’ out. This recipe incorporates our new Dual Chamber MUTANT WHEY Triple Chocolate and Vanilla Ice Cream protein powder to add an avalanche of flavors into the cookies. Just make sure you make lots or they won't last!
Ingredients for the cookies
- 2 tbsp Walden Farms Syrup
- 4 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 2 tbsp MUTANT WHEY TRIPLE CHOCOLATE
Ingredients for the Filling
- 1 tbsp Mascarpone Cheese or Cream Cheese
- 1/8-1/4 cup MUTANT WHEY VANILLA ICE CREAM
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (around 395°F).
- Add all the ingredients for the cookies into a bowl and mix with a spoon until a soft dough is formed that is easily moldable with your hands. TIP - If you find the dough to be too sticky add a bit more cocoa powder until you get the right consistency – it should feel like play-dough!
- Make 6-10 ‘balls’ out of the mix and flatten them on a nonstick baking tray or a regular baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Place the tray in the oven for roughly 6 minutes. TIP - they often take less time to cook so please check them after five minutes and if they’re cooked through, take them out of the oven.
- Make your filling by mixing all your filling ingredients together.
- Fill the cookies with the filling and ENJOY.